Treasure Hunt by Bicycle
Especially designed for incentive groups, this has always been very popular and greatly enjoyed event.
What can be more fun and exciting than a challenging and competitive treasure hunt to discover the secrets, history and many charms of Lucca?
The historical centre, totally enclosed by tree-lined Renaissance walls, is theÂ official settingÂ for the competition.
The teams previously formed and trained, will challenge each other in ability tests on the walls and in riddles regarding local history. They will taste our wines, discover our museums as well as the secret and unexpected corners of our historical centre and then climb the Guinigi Tower, up to itsÂ tree-crowned top. During the treasure hunt, experienced entertainers will be on hand toÂ perform.
For the successful outcome of the treasure hunt we recommend an introductory guided tour of the city (about 2 hours) with an experienced guide who will quickly run through the rules of the hunt and ” initiate ” into the history and curiosities of Lucca, in an amusing and entertaining way.
Should there be no time for such a tour, the hunt will nonetheless take place in a simplified version.
- The hunt lasts about 3 hours
- There will be questionnaires and ability tests
- The hunt will be divided into stages, about 6-8 and will take place in different spots all in the historical centre and all reachable by bike
- The bikes rented are “city bikes”
- AssistantsÂ will always be present and ready to help in every stage of the hunt